Message and prayer of the principal, Hello everyone, Government Institute Science (kyaiklat) welcomes all who are intersted in the profession. At our school, we want all students to be able to study in a healthy and happy way and to be excellent professionals. The teachers and staff are doing their best and we hope that the students will be happy and work harder.
May we all be healthy, happy and able to serve the interests ofthe nation, the religion and fulfill all our desires.
|Name||Dr Aung Hein Latt|
|Highest Degree||Ph.D (Mechanical)|
|Institute||Government Techanical Institute - Kyaiklat|
|Address (Office)||G.T.I (kyaiklat), kyaiklat Township, Ayawaddy Devision|
|Address (Home)||No.11, Mahuyar Street, Kyaikkasan Quarter, Bahan Township, Yangon|
|1999-2003||Demonstrator||, Government Technical Institute (Insein)|
|2003-2005||Lecturer and Head||Department of Production Technology, Technological University (Kyaukse)|
|2005-2006||Lecturer and Head||Department of Production Technology, Technological University (Meikthilar)|
|2006-2006||Lecturer and Head||Department of Production Technology, Central Workshop (Kyaukse)|
|2006-2012||Associate Professor||Technological Research Institute (PyinOoLwin)|
|2012-2017||Deputy Director and Head||Department of Additive Manufacturing and Reverse Engineering, Automotive technology Research Institute (PyinOoLwin)|
|2017-2018||Director and Head||Department of Additive Manufacturing and Reverse Engineering, Automotive Technology Research Institute (PyinOoLwin)|
|2018-Present||Principal||Government Technical Institute (Kyaiklat)|
|Higher Education Background|
|2019-2020 Ph.D||-Design of spindle and spindle head for four axis turning and milling CNC machine, (Mandalay Technology University)|
|2006-2008 Master degree||-Design of punch and die of power press machine for production of chain-guard ( Mandalay Technology University )|
|1999-2001 Bachelor degree||-Production Engineering (Yangon Technology University)|
5 successful activities
(1) In addition to short-term(regular) vocational Training courses, vocational support (mobile courses) can be opened in collaboration with outside organizations.
(2) Support external activities according to local needs.
(3) Inter-departmental support and ability to meet certain needs.
(4) Provide necessary assistance to local departments.
(5) With the support of the Department, in the 2019-2020 academic year, Farm Machinery
Successful launch of AGTI First Year Diploma Course
Difficulty/ Need/ Challenge
(1) The Office of Government Industrial Science(Kyaiklat) needs to be Strengthened to carry out the office work quickly and smoothly.Security and general manpower are declining.
(2) Since the number of students has been increasing since the 2019-2020 academic year, there is a need for more classroom as there is no room for teaching classes and drawing classes.